What: Let your Photos do the Talking, A Basic Photography and Familiarizing your DSLR Workshop
Where: SM Mall of Asia
When: Dec. 04, 2010
Let your Photos do the Talking…
Enjoy the art and beauty of Photography by familiarizing your gear and mastering the functionality. Turn your Snapshots into Photographs and achieve sharp, outstanding photos.
From vivid colors to black and white, landscape and architecture, portraits and candid, low-light and night shots, abstract and still-life, close-up and mouth-watering food shots, go beyond the point and shoot style and unleash your skills in photography.
* Getting the right gears
* Terminologies in Photography
* Focus Points and Drive Modes
* Choosing your Image Quality and Formats
* Understanding Exposure
– Shutter Speed
* Understanding White Balance
* Photography Categories
* Shooting Techniques
* Photography Composition and Techniques
* Using pop-up flash, external flash and settings
* Customizing settings on your DSLR
* Quick post-processing of photos using Adobe Lightroom
* Settings behind the shots
Lunch and snacks will be provided
For 1-on-1 basic photography session, a fee of P2,000.00 is charged. However, lunch and snacks not included; Venue and schedule to be arranged.
*A Camera with manual controls and exposure (preferably DSLR)
IMPORTANT:To reserve a slot, please deposit 500php, non-refundable to any of the following banks and send scanned deposit slip to email@example.com.
Banco de Oro
For reservations and further inquiries on the workshop, emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or SMS / call at 0906 307 7084