Shot n’ Roll at Bohol? Hell Yeah! This is so far the farthest spot to roll with my Trigger along with the homies from the west. This is our first Destination Devastation of my Shot n’ Roll expedition!
Fly on your way like an eagle
Fly as high as the sun
On your wings like an eagle
Fly and touch the sun
First time to ride on a plane ends the curiosity of being up above. Riding with this one is like riding on an air conditioned bus with a seat belt. Here’s my little zingy zasty toe-tapping testicle-joggling comparison of riding on a Bus and a Plane.
1. Money – Is said to be the root of all evil, but in this case, it is not applied here! Traveling by planes are much more expensive than buses, so the score goes to the buses! (+1 for buses)
2. Comfort Room – An air conditioned bus doesn’t have any comfort rooms, you’ll just have to wait for stop overs to release that call. Planes have an answer to that call of yours man, pee or poo, just name it! (+1 for planes)
3. Seat Belts – Planes strictly require seat belts for safety purposes. If your used to it, you’ll give a +1 for planes, but for me, the score goes with the buses, coz I’m not a fan of seat belts and I’m not comfortable with it hehehe! (+1 for buses)
4. Time and Distance – A little science here folks! Planes score with this one, because traveling by land is too slow compare to traveling by air. (+1 for planes)
5. Mobile Phones – this is one thing that planes do suck! Mobile Phone is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the plane. For any reason or what so ever, they lose point in this one compare to buses. Buses never restrict using mobile phones. (+1 for buses)
6. Food and Drinks – planes offer free Food and Drinks to knock off those clog in your ear. Although buses don’t offer free food and drinks, it is allowed to eat any kind of food that you want, no restrictions! As for me, the score goes with the buses coz I didn’t like the food and drinks that planes served even its for free! (+1 for buses)
7. Lovely Ladies – Oh yeah! Planes have it but Buses don’t! Stewardess Rocks! Sorry man, but the score goes with the planes! (+1 for planes)
Here’s a piece of advice, don’t forget to bring your cameras if you will ride on a plane, coz the view from above is extremely different. These are the scenes that you won’t usually see everyday in your whole damn life. Here’s some of my shots that I’ve captured while riding on a plane.
I can tell you why
People die alone
I can tell you why
The shadow on the sun
Yeah! I’ve titled this one Shadow on the Sun by Audioslave.
I climb the stage again this night
cause the place seems still alive
When the smoke is going down
Here’s another shot from the plane. This is not the actual color, I’ve just change it to set in a different approach. If you’ll notice the little pyramid like at the top, that’s the Mayon Volcano. I’ve titled this one When the Smoke is Going Down by Scorpions.
Theres a secret place I like to go
Everyone is there but their face dont show
If you get inside you cant get out
Theres no coming back, I hear them shout
Another cloud shot from the plane. I’ve titled this one A Secret Place by Thrash Metal band Megadeth. Watch out for my next set of shots, my Shot n’ Roll Rock n’ Roll Bohol! This is not the end, this is just the beginning… \m/
Thanks for dropping by! By the way, if you like this post, you can drop some comments and rate it. Just click those stars and give your thumbs up!
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon EF-S 18-55mm kit lens